Cubase iC Pro 1.2.3 and Remote SKI 1.1 available (on sale until Jan 9, 2023 - ended)

Really glad to see the updates to iC Pro. This is an indispensable tool in my Cubase workflow! (macOS 12.6.2, iPad OS 16.2, Cubase Pro 12.0.52). The shortcuts buttons alone save me endless amounts of toil (I can only remember a limited number of keyboard shortcuts :smiley: ).

That said, I give the app 4 stars instead of 5 on the App Store for two reasons:

:point_up_2: this

and because the in-app help says under “Assigning Commands/Macros” that “You can export and import your templates with iTunes” but no further explanation is given, and there is nothing in the online manual about this. I have no ideas how to do export or import of the templates - is this even possible, or is this just some old text in the in-app help?

As for the magic keyboard trackpad, please please enable that if you can. It’s really annoying and confusing that you can’t click where the cursor is pointing, but have to touch the screen. The actual keyboard part works well, but I really wish the trackpad worked too.

Thanks for keeping this extremely useful app going.