Cubase IC Pro & Android 5.0 Lollipop

Belkin fixed the crash on start issues on Lollipop with its Wemo app in just a few weeks. Come on, Steinberg!

Hi Ricardo,

You often repeat the mantra ‘I have no new information’ which sounds like nothing is going on or that you are not bothering to find out what is going on, so could you please ask the programmers what the time scale is and let us know?

We bought the app, so would obviously like to be able to use it!

As Tommy Cooper one said ‘It’s not the principal - it’s the money’ :slight_smile:

Dear fenderchris,

I repeat the same “mantra” because unfortunately that is the only new info I have. If I would know a time scale, I would inform you immediately. So I can only ask you for more patience and that I am very much aware of the issue. :unamused:

Thanks
RG

I know you are aware of the issue but is anyone else at Steinberg aware of it? - is somebody actually working on the problem?

HI again,

yes we already confirmed that we can reproduce the issue and that an evaluation is in progress. I will close the topic for now and we make an announcement, once there is any new information. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Greetings
RG

We have some news for you about the topic: