Cubase ic pro for nuendo?

Hi

Does cubase ic pro works with nuendo? On the app store I don’t see it mentionned.

Or is there a Nuendo ic pro?

Thanks

I think it is discontiniud, but it does (and still) works in Nuendo.
I use it often.

Fredo

Hi I downloded it a while ago using Cubase icpro on Nuendo 8,1. works fine But I can only see audiotracks in my Ipad not Instrument or MIDI…

Its discontinued? I know they stopped development for Android but they issued an iOS update just a month or so ago.

And it works great with Nuendo except that session colors don’t sync. john

Cubase IC Pro also works for Nuendo, I use it from time to time, especially to create some pushable buttons for menu commands, or for scrolling. It’s quite handy.

Cubase iC Pro was not discontinued. Cubase iC, the free version, and LoopMash were discontinued.
https://www.steinberg.net/en/newsandevents/news/newsdetail/article/cubase-ic-and-loopmash-ios-family-discontinued-4430.html

I specifically asked about iC Pro and they said they were still committed to continue developing this app. The update cycle is very slow. It could use some cool new features and there is certainly no shortage of ideas. But it is here, it works with Cubase and Nuendo and it’s being updated.

I specifically asked about iC Pro and they said they were still committed to continue developing this app.

Good to hear! I’m a huge fan of this app and use it daily. The ability to create custom button configurations is a huge efficiency boost. Agreed that development is very slow, not to mention that the forum for iCPro is a ghost town. Even the simplest questions are ignored by the moderators. Still, it’s a great piece of software. john