Cubase incorporate DP's Sequence Feature for Film Composers

I think it be amazing if Cubase would incorporate there own version or feature to that of Digital Performer’s sequence chunks feature. Being a film composer DP’s sequence features obviously makes it easier to switch and write between multiple cues on one film. However, I’m such a huge fan of Cubase’s layout, power, engine, features… that is why I chose Cubase. Although I wish Cubase was a little easier with things when composing to film. I know you can activate a new project now with Cubase 8 however, its just not easy to switch with multiple cues to copy segments, tweak little things quickly when having to activate and deactivate a project. I can see having different projects for an episodic film, or tv show etc… however having different cues in one episode or film, the chunks feature in DP just seems logical to me.

Anyone have there own methods of working with different cues for film scoring? How do you treat this in Cubase?

I agree, that would be a great feature for us. I hope they will make that, cause composing for long features is really a pain sometimes. Of course Cubase has many great features but Chunks like in DP would be definitely my main Request !

+1

Yes! Chunks with independent tempo is a very much needed feature for film scoring!

Please please please

+1

I requested this once. That request didn’t see much attention. Dang it, I’m doing this posting thing wrong! lol

+1 requested it a while ago as well. Absolutely would be a workflow saver.

Yes! Chunks with independent tempo is a very much needed feature for film scoring!

Please please please