Cubase LE 4 download?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

I’m in the same boat. Registered my copy of LE4 about 10 years ago, now I can’t find the disc. Can someone provide the download link?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hello there!

I have the same problem, I installed my version of Cubase LE4 with the installation cd of my TC Electronic Desktop Konnekt 6, but a couple of weeks ago my HD crashed, I had Windows XP installed, now I have a new hd with Windows 10 but with Windows 10 it’s impossible to read the cd, I have always an error message, so I cannot install LE4 :frowning:

I’m asking if someone can provide the download link for Cubase LE4?

Thank you!

Marco

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi,
I appear to (according to my steinberg account) have 3 keys for Cubase LE 4 but can’t find the disc.
Is there any chance i could get a download link?

Cheers, F

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Cheers,
Martin

i cant download anywhere cubase le 4, can someone help me if theres any chance

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi
I have the licanse of cubase le 4 but there is no download on the network can help me find the download?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi. I can’t find my Cubase LE4 CD, it originally came with a Tascam US-1641. Could you please send me a download link?
Thanks!

Same issue. Laptop with no disk drive. Can you send download link?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi,

I sent you PM.

i lost my Cubase 4 LE CD , and i would to install to my daughter computer , since she want to learn basics , so any download link ?

All the best

Goran

Hi,

I sent you PM.

Thanks ! :slight_smile:

Hi,
Same problem as others, new notebook pc does not have a CD drive. Can I get a link please?
Many thanks!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.