Cubase LE 4 download?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

I am also looking for the LE4 download as i have no cd drive. I am on Windows 10.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi,
I try to reinstall Cubase LE 4 on new computer but I can’t find the DVD, please help me!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi all,

You might be interested in the Free update to latest Cubase AI Cubase LE version for all registered users.

Hi all,

I too no longer have a disc drive and desperately need the original software download for my new laptop, please help!

Thanks,

Nick

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi Martin, care to help one more person who lost his cds during 2 moves? Thanks so much!!

Good afternoon
Arrived here because of same problem. I have a lisenced Cubase LE4 on a cd-rom, installed on a desktop PC. I’m planning to buy a new computer, it will probably be a MAC. Is there any chance I can get Cubase LE4 on a stick/download link?
Kind regards
Yves

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi and welcome,

I sent yo PM.

i own the license but i cant find new installation new pc for cubase le 4. thanks

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi, I have a license for Cubase LE4, but I cannot find the disc with the software. I can’t find where to download it from. Could you please advise?

Many thanks.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Thank you so much, Martin.

Hi,

I am also looking for a download for Cubase LE4 - I can’t remember if I ever had a disk, if I did then I don’t think I do anymore.

Only updates seem to be available from the Steinberg site.

Thanks in advance,
Ben

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.