Cubase LE 5 Download?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

same problem here ;( i also need the link…

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi Martin,
same problem here. i also need the link…

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

I just bought a used Digitech RP500 from a guitar shop here in NY. It did not have the Cubase LE5 CD with it. Could I possible get that link as well?

Wow! I´m not the only one with that problem!
Martin, can you help me, too?
Thank´s a lot :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hey I’m also having the same issue here with the missing CD. Can you PM me a link?

Hi. I had bought a DigiTech RP355 years ago but I am having trouble with the Cubase software now. Can you please help?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi and welcome,

I would recommend to search on the forum or make new thread in the Cubase LE and Cubase AI section here on the forum.

Why did everyone but me get a PM?

Please, I need a link to the software like everyone else on the thread.

Hi and welcome,

I’m very sorry, I probably overlooked your post.

Now I sent you PM.

Can I please get a link to download Cubase LE 5? I paid for the upgrade to LE 10 and everything tonight and having a helluva time for reactivation, upgrade and so forth. I’ve downloaded LE 10 but can’t get anything to run. So I’m guessing I have to download LE 5 and do the update from there. Not sure at this point.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Btw to activate the upgrade license, you don’t have to install Cubase LE 5. Just make sure the Soft-eLicenser has been created in your eLCC application. Reactivate your Cubase LE 5 to this Soft-eLicenser. Enter Activation Code of Cubase LE 10 upgrade. Cubase LE 10 license is downloaded to the Soft-eLicenser. Download Cubase LE 10 Full Installer, install it and enjoy.

Hi everyone. Same story, bought Komlete audio 6, lost the disc and wanna get my LE5 back. Actually I upgraded it to LE 10 for 9,99 and only after that saw that my comp is 32bit and there isn’t 32 bit LE anymore. So, please send me something))

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM with Cubase LE 8 link. This is the latest 32-bit Cubase LE version. With Cubase LE 10 license you can run Cubase LE 8.