Cubase LE 6 ISO

hello, the link doesnt work anymore. Some can resend it? it’ll be very kind, thanks a lot

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hello,

i have the same problem. I have a valid license key, but cannot download the Cubase LE 6 anywhere… :frowning:

Can someone support me with this?

Thanks
P

Hi,

I sent you PM.

Thank you Martin, much appreciated!

Hi,

I have the same problem, my laptop doesn’t have a disc drive so I don’t know how to install Cubase LE 6. Could someone sent me a link to install it? Thanks a lot!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Thank you very much!

hello can I get also the ISO link I have the same issue :smiley:

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi all,

You might be interested in the Free update to latest Cubase AI Cubase LE version for all registered users.

Hi, can I also have the ISO link?
Also, I couldn’t find the activation code in my email for the free update.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

hi
i have the cubase le6 disc and i cant instal the cubase (mac os 10.11)
some one can send me the cubase instal?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi Martin,
Allow me to be the one millionth person to ask for the Cubase LE6 ISO link… :smiley:
Thanks!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Ahoy Martin!
I’d like to be the millionth plus 1 to ask for the Cubase LE6 ISO link, please. :smiley:

Pòease, can I also have the ISO link?
I did not receive the activation code in my email for the free update, but I’ve got the card with serial code for Cubase LE in the CD I can’t use as my new laptop does not have the CD drive. Is the serial number I’ve got in the card enough to download a Cubase LE updated?

Thanks!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

If you didn’t receive email with the upgrade, get in contact with Steinberg support to get the email, please.