Cubase LE 6 ISO

Ahoy Martin!
I’d like to be the millionth plus 1 to ask for the Cubase LE6 ISO link, please. :smiley:

Pòease, can I also have the ISO link?
I did not receive the activation code in my email for the free update, but I’ve got the card with serial code for Cubase LE in the CD I can’t use as my new laptop does not have the CD drive. Is the serial number I’ve got in the card enough to download a Cubase LE updated?

Thanks!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

If you didn’t receive email with the upgrade, get in contact with Steinberg support to get the email, please.

Hi,

Enable the possibility to send a Private Messages here on the forum in your account settings, please. Then let me know, I will send you Private Message with the link.

Hi, Martin!
I´m having the same problem, i changed my laptop and I can´t find were to download the Cubase Le 6 Installer, I have my licence and everything, also needo to know if i qualify for the free upgrade. Please, please!
Thanks!

hi, were can i find the Cubase Le iso for pc.
I changed Laptop and I need to install it, I have the licence.
Also need to know if I can update to the latest possible version.
Thanks

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi Martin, i don´t have an e-mail with an activation code for the free upgrade, do you know were can I find one?
Do I need to download the 10th versioun of the Cubase LE 10 through the steinberg download assistant?
thanks for your Help!!!

Hi,

For the Upgrade Activation Code ask the Steinberg Support, please.

Once you would get it, download the installer from the Steinberg Download Assistant.

Hi Martin,

Can I also have the Cubase LE 6 ISO ?
Thanks

Hi Martin,
Can I have the Cubase LE 6 ISO? I built a new computer and need to reinstall the program.
Thanks!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi,

I have upgraded my PC and would like to redownload Cubase LE 6 until I can purchase the latest version. Can you kindly provide a link?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hey there,

I upgraded from win 7 to win 10 recently. I have the DVD OEM version which came with my Komplete Audio 6 years ago.

1- I need the ISO file to try it on Win10 please.
2- Does it work on Win10?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi!!
Sorry for disturbing, but im having the same issue

Does someone still have the link for Cubase LE 6? Pleeeease!!!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi!

I’m having the exact same issue as the previous posts in this thread. I need a download link to Cubase LE 6 ISO.

Kindly, Zac