Cubase LE 6 registered on my old e-mail, cannot retreive.

Hi,

I’ve used my Cubase Le6 in the past, when I had an older e-mail account.
After a full clean-sweep of my pc and after creating a new e-mail adress I cannot retrieve my activation code (I also don’t have the code to my old e-mail adress). I’ve tried creating a new steinberg account and my eLicenser code seems to be registered on that old e-mail adress of mine.

My question is, will I ever get to use my Cubase again?

I can’t get a hold of a customer support mail adress, only phone numbers… I don’t feel like making to much expenses for a simple activation code that is rightfully mine… In the end I own a valid eLicence of my own (on wich that cubase activation code belonged to). Is that not enough proof of my rightful ownership of Cubase Le6?

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Vince.

You don´t need email-adresses, you only need to log into your mySteinberg account.

You don´t need email-adresses, you only need to log into your mySteinberg account.

Do I not need a valid email-adress to log into mySteinberg? If I log into mySteinberg account (on email nr2) and try to enter my eLicence code to activate my CUBASE software I get a message that the code has been registered by another user. I know this is my code, and my code only because I wrote the code down and always kept it safe. My eLicencer control software shows me the exact same code that I wrote down about a year ago. Now to get to the point, I think the steinberg system already knows the software code on my previous email-adress(on email nr1 ), on wich it was originally registered to… how can I retreive this code?

You need to log into that mySteinberg account your LE 6 was originally registered to. Of course you can not register it with a new account, if it is still registered to your old account.

When you re-installed, eLCC should have generated a new # which you could use to activate in new MySteinberg account.

When you re-installed, eLCC should have generated a new # which you could use to activate in new MySteinberg account.

It did not, that is what confuses me. I have the exact same eLCS number as before and I’m not receiving any activation code for my Cubase LE6 …

You need to log into that mySteinberg account your LE 6 was originally registered to. Of course you can not register it with a new account, if it is still registered to your old account.

That is the actual problem, it should be solve-able… Right? Since I have the original eLCS code on my computer means I am the owner of the software activation code, am I not? Dispite that I do not have any chance on retrieving the old email I used, let alone the password for that, I should be able to get my code back! Any suggestions?

Obviously you need to contact support, no user will be able to log into your account either.

Obviously you need to contact support, no user will be able to log into your account either.

I’m sorry but that was not very “obvious” for me. Isn’t the meaning of existence of this forum not to directly have to “contact support” my way out of it? Steinberg themselves recommend to check forums first, maybe people who handled these kind of situations before could help me out. “Obviously” not.

Might you have an email-adress of contact support? Calling is not one of my privileges.

Thank you.

Usually from your mySteinberg account.

You can try this:

You can also try to send a PM to Steinberg staff.

Or you can simply try to open a support ticket using your new account (My Steinberg).

Good luck!

You can try this:

Become a Steinberg Reseller | Steinberg

http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/sup > … ntact.html

You can also try to send a PM to Steinberg staff.

Or you can simply try to open a support ticket using your new account (My Steinberg).

Good luck!

A reply most informative!

Thanks!