Cubase LE AI 7 trying to run EZDrummer2

Hi,
Im trying to get ezdrummer 2 working in my cubase program as a vst instrument and it’s not showing up, ive tried everything to get it going copying ezdrummer.dll to different folders, going into cubase , devices, plug in information and adding the folder which contains the .dll file. nothing has worked for me so far, I feel like ill never get ezdrummer running on my laptop, which running Windows 7. I have read that there has been some issues with not running the programs as an administrator, well I am the only account on my windows so I think I am the administrator when it comes to installing and changing programs around. Any ideas on anything else I could try?

Hi Dale,

I think I’m in the same boat as you. I’m trying to load EZDrummer 2 into Cubase Elements 9 with no luck.

I am coming from an upgrade with Cubase Al 5 and EZDrummer where everything loaded fine and worked beautifully.

Now that I’ve upgraded I cannot get Cubase to see it either and that’s after making sure the EZDrummer.dll is in Plug in Manager and the path is correct. I have scoured the internet looking for a fix so if I find will I’ll be sure to share it with you.