Cubase LE AI Elements 10 - add in a new VST plugin

Hi. I 've never installed a VST plugin so found about a free one called Odin2. I thought I’d add it but it seems that the version of Cubase I have does not allow me to add additional VST plugin instruments, is that right? Or maybe the problem is that Odin2 is VST3? Thanks to anyone who can help please.
Cheers,
Steve

did you installed the plugin? Cubase should find it automatically if it scans for new plugins, but you have to open the Plugin Manager and start the scan…at least…

Thanks for replying. Yes, the file Odin2.vst3 is in C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 so I added that folder using the VT plugin manager. Then I hit refresh. A message is shown ‘0 new vst effects and 0 new vst instruments found’. I see in the plugin manager where you browse for new folders that the title is ‘VST 2 Plugin Path Settings’ so maybe .vst3 files are not compatible?
Thanks

VST3 plugins have a different path, they share all the same…
Installing VST3 plug-ins should better be done with an installer from the plugin vendor…

the path

Windows 64 Bit: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
  Mac OS X: Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST3

only 64bit versions are supported by Cubase10, 32bit versions get blacklisted automatically

Thanks. Yes, that is the same path I’m using and Odin2.vst3 is a 64 bit file. I did use the Odin2 installed and this is the message the installer gave;

Odin2 VST3 plugin will be installed to:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Odin2.vst3

Odin2 preset library will be installed to:
C:\ProgramData\odin2\Soundbank

Maybe this version of Cubase I’m using doesn’t allow VST3 plugins after all. I got it free with threUR242 so maybe shouldn’t expect too much…

it supports VST3 plugins… all Cubase internal Plugins are VST3

Ok, thanks for your time.