Cubase LE AI Elements 8 filing problems

Hi,
I am using Cubase LE AI Elements 8 - 64bit and it has always worked smoothly until I recently reinstalled my OS (Windows 10). Since then there seems to be a problem with cubase’s filing system which has cause several problems. Firstly, new projects launced via the Stienberg hub using “default location” will open with the message “could not create project directory”. Projects launched with user defined locations will return a message "“Could not find this item. This is no longer located in C:\Users\myname. Verify the items location and try again.”
Old Projects can be opened from the .cpr files in windows explorer but load with audio missing and a message: “Could not create record file”. If I click “OK” and manually find the audio the project will open but WAV images do not appear and the project cannot be saved and gives this message: “The project could not be saved, because: The system cannot find the file specified.”
any advice?
Thanks,
Mark

Hi and welcome,

It sounds like you have no permissions to write to the C:\Users\myname folder. Change the permissions, please.

Hi,
The problem was with Windows not cubase.
Thanks for your time.
Mark