Cubase LE AI Elements 8 Licence transfer

Hi,
I am trying to transfer the above program from my desktop to a laptop as it will be easier to work in the current lockdown.
I did upgrade to 9.5 over a year ago, but didn’t get on with it as the advantages it had didn’t compensate for the loss of the VSTIs which no longer worked on the later version, so I’m still using 8.
I downloaded eLicenser onto the laptop but no licenses show up, and even after reading through everything I can I don’t understand what I need to do
I feel like I’m being really klutzy, but I’m a songwriter rather than a techy, even though I’ve been using Cubase since I had it on Atari, loading it with floppy discs and saving my work on other floppy discs!
I also don’t understand the message about expiration dates and remaining starts, I purchased 8.5 as a bundle with my Yamaha Audiogram and am now using it with a Focusrite Scarlett without any issues until the current one around transfer. I didn’t think I was using a demo and was planning to go to Cubase artist as soon as the lockdown is over. I’m using Cubase to import tracks from other band members (recorded on Reaper) and so far all has been working fine. I may need to transfer Cubase back to the desktop after the current emergency, but may possibly have to buy another laptop.
I’m using Windows 8.1 on a 64 bit OS on the desktop currently and wish to transfer to a laptop with Windows 10 pro, also on a 64 bit OS.
Attached is a screenshot of the eLicenser on the desktop

The eLicenser on the laptop shows no licences whatsoever, I have signed in to My Steinberg on the new machine.
Very many thanks for any help you can give
Jem.

Hi and welcome,

Go for Soft-eLicenser Reactivation, please.