"Cubase LE AI Elements 9 funktioniert nicht mehr" -LE 9 Keys

Beim Start von Cubase LE 9 (Keys Special) bekomme ich folgende Meldung

Cubase LE AI Elements 9 funktioniert nicht mehr
Das Programm wird aufgrund eines Problems nicht richtig ausgeführt… usw…

Dann kommt eine weitere Meldung, es wird nach eine Lösung gesucht, dann kommt die erste Meldung wieder.

Es passiert mit dem Generic ASIO Driver und meine Hardware-Interfaces (soweit mit Roland duo-capture, Edirol UA-25EX, Tascam US-16x08) getestet.

Ich habe versucht, es als Admin zu starten. Dann fragt er nicht nach ein Interface, fragt nach Eingänge 1 und 2 (die ich auswähle), und stürzt ab mit der Meldung oben.

Ich habe es mit ein Leeres, Template und alte Cubase 8-Projekte versucht.

Version 9.0.20 Build 209 (64-bit) - Neuinstallation, direkt ab CD und Update über Download.
Windows 10.0.15063 (aktuell)

Einwandfrei funktionieren Sonar, Studio One/3, Wavelab LE 9 und diverse audio Tools.

Hi,

This is English forum, thanks.

Please try to start eLCC as administrator, and trigger Maintenance.

Try to trash Cubase Preferences / Safe Start Mode.

Make sure the latest Audio Device Driver is installed.

Post the whole message, please (as Screenshot).

Hi,

Ich habe genau das selbe Problem, kriege das Programm einfach nicht zum laufen. Hast du es jetzt schon irgendwie hin bekommen?

English:
I have the same problem. By starting a project the program just stops working and says that there is a “problem”. I tried Jirsaks solutions, but nothing helped.

Mo

Hi,

Make sure all of your plugins are up-to-date, please.

Do you use any 3rd Party Plugin(s)?

I have just the Plugins installed that where originally given with the installer from steinberg.

I dont exactly know how to update them…

Hi,

Internal plugins are updated with Cubase. So if you have the latest Chase version, you also have the latest Chase plugins.

Is craslog file created? Can you share it with me, please?

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, also the version in the Keys magazine.

I have many plugins from other programs, also from 3rd parties, especially iZotope (Ozone, RX, etc)
Many are being caught in the Blacklist (iZotope in particular, but also others).

All plugs are up-to-date and also work in Sonar and Studio One.

Opening in Administrator mode makes no difference.

Where does Cubase put the crashlog?
And how can i stop Cubase loading plugins?

Thanks,
Seb

Hi,

On Windows, you can find the crashlog files in the Documents/Steinberg/Crashlogs. On Mac, you can find it in the Console.

To remove plug-in, rename the plug-in folder, or remove the DLL file from the plug-in folder, please.