Cubase LE Grace Period help needed

Hi

I purchased a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio bundle a couple of years ago and received a free downloadable copy Of Cubase LE 7. I never got around to downloading and activating it. This week I decided to download and activate the software, and I got a pop-up box telling me I’m eligible for a free Grace period upgrade. I registered my software using the e-licenser control centre, and was directed to a page on Steinberg to download “Cubase LE”.

So I click on the link and it starts downloading “Steinberg Downloading Assistant.” When I open the Steinberg Download Assistant, it gives me the option to download a whole bunch of different software, from Cubase LE 9.5 all the way to Cubase LE Cubase LE 10.5 and a myriad of other software. I’ve attached a screenshot for more info.

My question is, which of these software version(s) can I download, because the Steinberg website doesn’t specify which version I’m eligible for? All the website says under My Products is: “Cubase LE.”

Hi and welcome,

It depends on the license. What can you see in the eLCC application? What license do you have there? I expect there is Cubase LE 10.5 license, so you can download Cubase LE 10.5 then.

Hi, thank you.

I have the latest eLCC app installed. There are 3 lines. MP3 encoder, Cubase LE 7, and Cubase LE. The Cubase LE line is the only one with a key symbol next to it. I’ve included a screenshot to explain it better. Thanks for the help!

Hi,

Then download Cubase LE 10.5, please.

Hi,

I started downloading Cubase LE 10.5 via the Steinberg Download Assistant now. I’ll give feedback when the download and installation is complete. Thanks for your help so far. Very much appreciated.