Cubase LE

Yes, Cubase is great software. Too bad I can’t experience it without being a computer whiz. I don’t have days of my life to give over to this arduous and abusive installation process.

LE is giveaway software with beginner’s equipment, like Zoom H4’s and so on. To make the install so convoluted is silly, and is not winning you any customers. I can assure you that the next email I’m sending is to Samson / Zoom to suggest a different tack – like Mackie’s easy to use Tracktion.

Hmmm, no specific problem stated just a temper tantrum. :unamused:

If you’re having difficulties installing the software, maybe it’s you who need to do something other than music. Installing LE is a piece of cake. :wink:

pasfroid: Watch this video on installing Cubase Le4. Cubase LE 4 Activation Procedure - YouTube
Bookmark this video and watch it over and over. Also check out other youtube Videos
on Cubase Le and read those Manual’s.

Coming from the old school way of recording it took me quite a while
to adjust to Computer Recording. I’ve been quite frustrated in the past to
trying to adapt to all the new thing’s
Cubase is a fantastic platform, I only wish I had a few more $$$$$$
so I could get Cubase 6.

Hope this help’s

Jack :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m pushing the biblical 3 Score Years and 10 and me and computers don’t get on too well, I just need to press buttons and have things happen and if they don’t I give up. So when I got LE with my new audio interface a while ago I just called my 12 year-old granddaughter and she installed it for me and had it up and running in 2 minutes flat.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: