Cubase LE4 - Problems re-loading onto another computer

I have copied the Cubase folders from my old laptop onto my new one & when trying to open the program it tells me to register first. As I am already registered, I log in & successfully register -

'Your eLicenser with the number *********************** was successfully registered.
This eLicenser contains the following regular product licenses:

Cubase LE 4’

So I download eLicenser to enter the activation code I got when 1st installed on old laptop. It finds the product yet nothing appears in the eLicense and the message

‘Currently there is no eLicenser connected to your computer etc.’

appears.

I have searched the internet & forums for the answer to this & I just keep going around in circles.

Do I need the original installation disc to get Cubase onto the new laptop(can’t find it) or will simply copying the folder across work (can’t find a file to install Cubase) or does the problem lie with the eLicense?

Suggestions please.

Hi,

Please Reactivate your Cuabse.

Still going round in circles -

to re-activate I need to get license - when I enter old license it says there is no elicenser connected to your computer…etc.

So where do I get a license from? Where do I get an activation code?

Hi,

You shouldn’t enter license, but Soft-eLicenser Number. The Reactivation process was simplified and it’s very streamlined, now.

In your MySteinberg account, select MyProducts > eLicensers. Open the tab of the old Soft-eLicenser and click to the Reactivation button here. Then enter the new Soft-eLicenser Number and Reactivate. Done.

In my ac - elicensers shows soft license with activation code.

Clicking software activation asks for new e-license code - where do I get this from?

From eLCC application. The question is answered directly on the webpage, where you are asked for the new Soft-eLCC Number.

You are being very patient with me but I get this -

Please enter the new Soft-eLicenser number. A reactivation provides you with new Activation Codes for all contained product licenses to download them again via the eLicenser Control Center after a reinstallation of the operating system or the switch to a new computer.

Where do I find my eLicenser number?

Your old Soft-eLicenser number is:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When reactivating, the registration of the original Soft-eLicenser and the corresponding licenses will be deleted.
You will receive new Activation Codes for these products:

Cubase LE 4

So what do I put in the field where it asks for new soft elicenser?

Put the new Soft-eLicenser number (of your current system), which you can find in the eLicenser Control Center application, please.

When I enter that I get this response

There is no eLicenser with this number.

Weired…

Mabe try eLicenser Helper to generate a new Soft-eLicenser Number.