Cubase LE4 Routing help!

Hey, I am having a bit of bother with Cubase LE4 my new Delta 1010 sound card and breakout box. I have installed all up to date drivers and I have mapped all the inputs and outputs (I think!) but I still cant hear any sound as it’s being recorded. The meters, both in and out, register that there is audio present but I still ain’t got a clue!

When I play back anything I have recorded then sound is output and all sees fine, it’s just the input that wont play.

I have checked the unit via control panel and the audio text from windows is fine so i know it’s something I have done.

Any help will be much appreciated as I have been at this for a few hours now and still no luck.

I’m running Windows 7

:slight_smile:

Enable monitor during record and audition, disable for playback. Setting the monitoring option in Prefs to Tapemachine will do it automatically.

Brilliant! I literally had to pop out for a bit so I cant check it right now but i’ll be back at my comp in an hour or so. I’ll let you know how it goes but i’m sure it’ll be fine.

I’m still not having any luck with it. The only way I can get sound is when I access the delta 1010’s control pannel and route the input where in instrument is connected to the output where my speakers are running from. This means I dont have any control over the master channel in Cubase and i have to keep referring to the Delta control pannel to set my output level, not exactly ideal. :s

If you want to do a Team Viewer session so I can see exactly what’s what, PM me.