Cubase LE5 Download?

Hello folks.
I have the same problem. I bought Lexicon Alpha with the disk and I have the serial number, but I don’t have CD-ROM in my Mac. The seller said that I can download the software on the Internet, on the official site. But I can not find valid link.
Could you tell, where I can download an installer for MacOS?
Happy holidays!

With my Alesis io2, I got nothing that I can remember ( guitar center ) But had it in my prior computer. All info is still on line. Tried the above download link. I have spent hours trying to find the download for the newer computer. I keep getting error codes right out of the gate. I have win 7 pro. Any ideas or help please :smiley:

I received the Cubase le5 oem disc with the interface i just bought from sweetwater. My macbooks superdrive wont take the disc. is there anyway to download the installer from the internet?

I also have no way to install Cubase and Lexicon interface using the cd’s. Could you Pm me…

Is there a link for LE 6? I received a key for it with my Zoom G5, but I no longer have the DVD or even a DVD drive to read one. Why is there only a link for the upgrade on this website? The whole license and download process is extremely confusing and frustrating.

Hello,

I have the same problem as some of these other posters. I bought the Lexicon Alpha interface and am not able to install LE5 because of not having a disc drive. Is there a download I can get somewhere?

Hi! :slight_smile:

I recently bought a lexicon lambda and i can’t use it because my laptop’s CD-ROM is busted, are there any other alternatives that I can do? Replies containing assistance are much appreciated :wink: :wink:

Hello Radley,

I’ve sent you a PM.

Hello. I have a similar problem. I have a Cubase LE 5 cd that isn’t working. Could I have a download link for the software? Thank you.

Hi, I have just bought the alesis io2 which came with LE5 disk. I have a macbook air, so no means of installing the disk. Is it possible to get a download link?

I have the same problem! I have a laptop and no disc drive, so could I get help?

Hi,

I have installed the Cubase 8 elements as a trail version.
Today i have bought the Alesis IO2 which arrives with the Cubase LE 5.
So i have 2 questions:

1. Do i have to uninstall all the programs the trail version installed before installing the LE 5 version?
  2. Since my laptop doesn’t have CD (it’s very new), how can i get the LE 5?

Thanks

Hello Yanivher,

Cubase LE5 has been discontinued for several years and is no longer officially supported. If you are running Windows 8 or 8.1, please note that Cubase LE5 is not supported or compatible with this OS. This also applies to any version of OSX beyond OSX 10.7.

If you are running an OS version lower than the ones that I’ve mentioned above, here is the link to the downloadable .iso file:

http://support.steinberg.de/Cubase_LE_5.1.2.120.iso

This is a .ISO disk image you will need to mount the image in order to run the installer. The image should automatically mount on OSX operating systems. If you are running Windows 7, Vista or XP, you must burn the .ISO file to a DVD-R and run the disc as the installer.

Hello!

I just bought Alesis io4 which came with DVD of Cubase LE 5, but on my MAc mini i could not enter any kind of DVD or Cd.
Is it possible to send me a link so i could download cubase and install it to my Mac mini? Thank you in advance!

Hello Emergencyday,

I have sent you PM.

Hello,

Joel, could you send me please a link to download Cubase LE 6 for my ZOOM G5 ( I lost bundled disk…). Thank you in advance! Chris

Hello Chris,

I have sent you a PM

Thank you very much !

Greetings,

Chris

Hello Chris,

Happy to help, hopefully it resolved the problem for you.

Have a damaged Cubase LE5 CD too. Please, can you activate the download link again.

Thank you very much

Best regards
Axel