Cubase LE5 download?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hola, tengo una interfaz Tascam US-122L con licencia para LE5, pero hace tiempo que se rompiĆ³ el disco y tengo una nueva laptop, Āæme podrĆ­an ayudar?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hello there I bought a Tascam us2x2with le5 icluded but I canā€™t find the disc to run it on win 7 32 bit since on the laptop I canā€™t enable the midi out in order to connect a M-Audio O2 controller. Any idea how can I download the cubase LE? My steiberg eLicenser is already activated for this version. Thank you!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hey,
I was using cubase le5 on my old laptop, which has now died. I want to install it on my new one but donā€™t have the registration code anymore, just the CD with the software. Is there a way to access my registration code again?

Hi,

If you activated the license already and you registered it, you can simply Reactivate it to the new computer.

Same issue here.
Got a Tascam US-122 MKII with LE5 that used to run on a MacBook Pro '09. The old MacBook just died and changed to a Windows PC but cant find the LE5 disc. Registered the LE5 way back so I should be able to activate it. Can you send a download link for LE5?

Thanks

Hi and welcome on the forum,

I sent you PM.

I have a Lexicon Alpha device, which came with the Cubase LE 5 SW. I have installed the SW some time ago to my old Windows PC, which does not exist anymore.
Now I have a MAC with macOS 11.2.3, but Iā€™m not able to find the Cubase LE 5 SW anywhere.
Is that version still available and does it work in the macOS 11.2.3?

What about the Lexicon Pantheon, is that still available somewhere online?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Btw, Cubase LE 5 is not macOS 11 compatible. I would recommend to update to the latest Cubase LE 11. You can do so in your MySteinberg account.

Not sure if this is the correct topic for this. I purchased a Digitech RP500 some years ago which came with Cubase 5 LE. Unfortunately the disc is no longer readable and I donā€™t have the license. Is there any possibility of downloading the software and license? I have the unitā€™s serial number as well as the drivers and digitech software but not the Cubase LE license and software. Thanks.

Hi,

I sent you Cubase LE 5 ISO via PM. But I cannot provide a license, sorry. The license is part of the package.

Hello,
I just bought a used TASCAM US144-MK2. Now I would like to use Cubase LE 5, so how can I do?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi, Im just getting back into recording after a long 7 year break. Im trying to reactivate my Cubase LE 5 software, but I do not have the disk, or usb license. My only proof is that on my MySteingberg account, it shows my products activated. Iā€™ve downloaded the Elicenser control, but it wont let me activate anything without a ā€œsoft elicenseā€ Where do I get this?

Hi,

Download and install eLCC Helper, please. This will generate the Soft-eLicenser Number.

Hi, thank you for your response. That worked! But now it says "The activation code has been used already. An activation code can be used only once to download or upgrade a license.

Please contact your software vendor to get a valid activation code."

As Iā€™ve said, I have the product number of the Presonus Audiobox I purchased that came with Cubase LE5, I just cannot find the cd for the download of Cubase LE5, nor do I have the USB it came with.

How do i proceed here? I need to have this working by friday as I promised a couple band friends of mine that I could record them lolā€¦

Thanks,

Hi,

Go thru the Reactivation process, please.

Thanks for your input. I still cannot find any download links for Cibase LE 5 itself. Iā€™ve attempted to download the Cubase 5 ISO that youā€™ve provided to others in this forum and when I click install, it says: ā€œYou need at least Mac OS X 10.5.0 to install this softwareā€. Im running Catalina currently. lol. Any help on this?