Cubase LE5 download?

Hi,

You can download Cubase Elements Trial. If it would work on Cubase Elements, it would work on Cubase LE too. It’s the same executable.

On the Cubase web page, you can see the editions comparison chart to compare Elements and LE.

As I’ve said before - Im trying to make this happen by friday, so I can record a friend’s band over the weekend. So a trial isnt exactly what I’m going for currently. Can you please locate a link for the Cubase LE 11 upgrade page?

It seems LE is not in the list of available to purchase softwares.

Hi,

You can get and start Cubase Elements 11 during few minutes. So if you need any Cubase urgently, then the Trial version is way to go.

As I wrote already, I don’t have direct link to LE update. Sorry.

Okay thanks. How is it so hard to find a link to purchase one Steinberg’s products lol. Do thy not want my money? Hahah

Just an fyi, Cubase LE is not sold, it’s included with devices, so you cannot buy it at all.

Cubase Elements is the version with the lowest cost.

Hmm okay i did not know that. It definitely was not clearly stated anywhere! Thanks for the fyi. :slight_smile:

Uhm so that begs the question; what is the real differences between LE and Elements? And if my interface was purchased and supported by LE, will it also be supported on Elements?

These questions are asked and answered almost every day here on the forum. Please do a search, or go to the Steinberg website and find the Comparison chart.

ok thanks. I’ve seen the charts. They’re relatively the same except LE is slightly better in almost every way.

No where does it answer the question about whether or not my 7 year old interface will be supported by this new software

That is definitely not the case – I am not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Please start a new topic with a specific question that you have. This topic is not the place for them.

stienberg

my computer has not got a disk drive i have no longer got my disk for cubase 5 le which was bundled with lexicon lambda.

i have tried to download and activate a newer version from the download center.

i still have my original cubase serial number which doesnt work with newer versions.

how can i download cubase le5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I sent you PM.

Hi

I have the same problem with the download of the old bundle version for a Tascam US-144 MK II machine where I have lost the original CD.

I have also already downloaded through the provided link and my browser shows the downloaded full data, but the download does not complete. It stucks somehow despite the full data is already downloaded.

And if I try to mount the iso-file as far it is seen under windows 8, the OS says “You need to format the disk before you can use it”

Thank you for your assistance!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

I have two LE5 discs that I got from a Digitech and a Tascam products, but I want to install on a new laptop that doesn’t have a disc drive? Can I please get a link to download?

I sent you PM.

hi,

The same problem, I got new laptop without CD reader. Can you send me link to download Cubase LE5. regards from Poland

I sent you PM.

thanks for welcome me here :slight_smile:

Hello Martin, I’m trying to find installer of Cubase 5 LE (new laptop). Please can you provide me with?

Thank you!
Jaromir