Cubase, LUFS, and YouTube

Thanks @MattiasNYC. Great answer. Very helpful. I’m mastering choral-orch music right now, so I think it will help me.
Happy Christmas

1 Like

Hi There,
I just heard about the loudnesspenatly.com site from a great Youtube clip on the subject from Chris Selim MASTERING your MUSIC for Streaming - How To Get It Right - YouTube
so I tried to upload my mixed wav file to the site but it rejected it as it was 96Khz and not 48Khz. Then I re-exported my song and selected option 48Khz 32 bit but it still told me it wasn’t 48Khz. I then tried export to 48Khz & 16bit but still no luck.
Does anyone know whether the 48Khz export option is the problem ie. not a true 48Khz and I would have to convert all my audio tracks to 48Khz and then re-export to use that site?
Thanks in advance.

Sorry folks, I tried using different versions today to loudnesspenalty.com and they worked so I tried all my 96Khz & 48Khz mixdown wavs & mp3’s and they all worked. I guess either my ISP or the site had an issue yesterday!
I will now assume that when Cubase setting is set to 48Khz, that is what it will produce! Perhaps best if the moderator cancels my posts to save wasting other peeps time too :frowning: