Cubase menus

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, writing, I say.
I wanted to ask you if someone has made Cubase 10 work with the AMD 6700m graphics controller (I know it is not supported by windows 10 although it works perfectly, only Cubase complains about the menus, blank). My computer is an HP DV6 with Intel HD3000 (Omega) and AMD 6700m. The issue is if someone could access the windows registry and find the key, or some specific driver, etc. anything. I understand that you could try using the GRAPHICS2.dll file from Cubase 10.0.5 or 10.0.10 in my current version 10.0.60. Where can I get that file or download that version specifically? Thank you all!

Hi,

Sorry, from your description, I would say “it works perfectly”.

In this case, I would try to uninstall the specific graphic card driver and use the generic Windows driver. That might help.

Hi Martin, if it would work, what happens is that I could not use the plugins that need open Gl2 or higher, such as pressing smasher, one of t-racks …

With cubase 9.5 I can work perfectly with everything. I think it has to do with something from the HIDPI, which cannot be removed even if you have it disabled. I would like to try a Graphics2.dll file from the early versions of C10.
in the last version of cubase 9.5 I have it patched, if certain dark parts of the inspector and the mix console are not seen, all the known problems of Cubase … You know if you can access previous versions of Cubase installers …

PS: I apologize for the duplication of threads, I am not clear how the forum works … Thanks for the help

Hi,

Cubase 9 and 9.5 was officially compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. Cubase 10 is using advanced GUI technology, which is fully functional in Windows 10 only. I think, your problem is going in this direction.

This dark parts of Cubase again point to the unsupported graphic card. It’s not a known Cubase problem, it’s known unsupported technology.

hi and thanks for your help. What I don’t understand is what kind of advanced graphics is needed for some menus … if you can think of something else, welcome … although I can work, deactivating a graph … then mixing is another matter …