Cubase not being activated

Hey folks… Need help with activation…

I cant activate my Cubase license…

I have downloaded Cubase 10 elements on my brand spanking new Asus laptop (sorry Mac users)

I have an activation key (32 digit number) sent in email and have entered this code in ‘eLicenced control center’.

But, a message keeps popping up saying ‘Currently, there is no eLicencer connected to your computer. Please connect appropriate USB eLicencer to your computer…’

I have even entered this number in My Steignberg account but it makes no difference…

I’m totally confused… I’m doing everything I’m asked to, but its still not being activated…

Help Please

If this carries on any longer, I’m going to make a youtube video of ‘Crazy man trashes brand new laptop’… (I’m not kidding)

Are you sure you downloaded/installed the correct Cubase version? Artist and Pro versions require the USB dongle

Regards. :sunglasses:

Thanks for the reply.

In the Purchase confirmation email it says:

Product: Cubase ELEMENTS 10 full version

I went into 'Steinberg download assistant. and clicked on ‘Cubase Elements 10’

Then it gave me 3 things to download…

I downloaded these 3 things…

BUT, the access code in the email is not reconized in the elicencer control center…

Its still not working…

You might have to submit a ticket to the Australian Distributor, follow the maze to find support in Australia on the Steinberg website which will be Yamaha backstage or something and then when you get to that page, scroll right down to the bottom where there is something about “submit an email”. Click that to get support.

I had a problem, a licensing stuff up, I am also in Australia. You won’t get tech support here about that and they won’t tell you they won’t support you, you will just be ignored unless a fellow forum member helps you but they won’t be able to solve your problem. You will also not be able to submit a support ticket from your account. Unlike those in Europe, the USA and even Canada!

Not good enough really, Australians should be able to submit tickets from their account. Ive found the page but you will need to follow my instructions above to backtrack and find out where it is in case you need to use support again.

https://www.yamahabackstage.com.au/steinberg/support/