CUBASE PRO 10.5.12 - eLicenser Control Center crashes when trying to start usage period.

Hi there.

I heard that new Cubase Pro 10.5.12 has many errors and unstable yet. But decided to try to make sure of this by myself before buying.
Today I get my trial Cubase PRO 10.5.12 (30 days trial) and activated copy in eLicenser Control Center.
But when I try to start using period eLincenser was crushed and this happens all time.
screenshot 2020-04-14 в 17.19.30.png
I would appreciate for help guys.

P.S.
I have Cubase Pro 10.0.60. Flight is good.
I try to re-install eLicenser Control Center but it didn’t help.

Hi and welcome,

Is there valid Soft-eLicenser Number on the left side, please?

Hi Martin.
How my soft-elicenser number will help fix this? It’s a bit private information, I guess.

Hi,

Yes, don’t send the Soft-eLicenser Number here, please. The question is, if there is any Soft-eLicenser Number. If not, use eLCC Helper to generate one, please.

Ohh. I see.
Yes, I have Soft-Elicenser Number. But there are no active licenses on it and I can’t move them there.

Hi,

Does it mean, your licenses are stored on the USB-eLicenser?

Hi,

Yeah, All my licenses on the USB-eLicenser.
And when I try to start use period, eCC crashed.

Hi,

Do you have the latest eLCC version installed, please?

Could you attach the *.crash file, please?

Hi,

Yes, I have the latest version eLCC (6.11.10.2266)
Sorry Martin, I looked at the crush file I’m not sure it doesn’t contain private information. Safety first.
I can send this file directly to the Stenberg developers themselves, if possible?

Hi,

Yes, you can make a support ticket and attach the crash file there.

Will do.
Thanks Martin.

Cheers.

Hi, Novon!
I have the same problem.
I am on Catalina 10.15.4, with latest eLCC version (6.11.10.2266) and I alredy have Cubase Pro 10 and Wavelab Pro 9.5. I’ve tried to activate Cubase Pro 10.5 trial, Wavelab Pro 10 trial and today tried also Nuendo 10 trial - the same story with all of them. I tried to do this with 2 different eLicencers - it doesn’t matter - the same story with both. Reinstalling eLCC also don’t help.
I found that there is no such problem using eLCC on Windows! I have Win10 installed on Boot Camp. I run eLCC on Windows, activated licences and switched back to Mac.
When you’ll get answer from Steinberg, please let me know too!

eLCC version 6.12.1.1267 (30.04.2020) - nothing changed!!
Trying to activate Steinberg Trial software crashes the application (MacOS).

Hi,

Could you attach the *.crash file, please?

Mac: macOS Console utility > User Reports folder (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).

Hi,

Please install the latest eLCC 6.12. Lots of important fixes there.

I have eLCC version 6.12.1.1267 installed. This is the latest version. It doesn’t solve the problem.

Hi,

Do you have any crash dump file, please?

Yes I have.
I’ve tried to send it to you by private message, but I couldn’t figure out how can I attach the file?
When I use “Add files” button file is geyed, so I can’t attach it.
When I use Drag&Drop, “Error. Invalid file extension” message appears.
I’ve copied text from .crash file and created .txt file. But when I try to attach .txt file the resullt is the same!
It looks like I can’t attach any type of file.

Hi,

Upload them to the Dropbox (or similar) and send the link here, please.

Hi,

I’ve sended it to you as private message.