Cubase Pro 10 purchased in JrrShop issue

Yesterday i bought Cubase Pro 1o in JrrShop.

I followed every step correctly to get it (I have already bought E-licenser to test the trial before buying the full product).

Well, when i received the three mails, this is the first:

"Hello Carlos López,

Regarding Order #xxxxxxxxx :

Steinberg Cubase Pro 10
Download Access Code: https://www.steinberg.net/index.php?id=xxxx&L=1 : This license needs to be manually generated. You will be contacted immediately when it becomes available.
Please visit the software company’s website to register and download your new software.
Enjoy!

Best regards,

JRRshop"

The second mail from Paypal confirming the payment in 276 dolars.

The third mail:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER FROM JRRSHOP.
Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. Your order summary is below. Thank you again for your business.

Order Questions?
Call Us: (855)557-7577
10:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday
Email: sales@jrrshop.net

Your order #xxxxxxxxx
Placed on May 31, 2019 5:58:19 PM EDT

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
Steinberg Cubase Pro 10
Downloads
Steinberg Cubase Manual (download)
cubasepro 1 $276.00
Subtotal $276.00
Grand Total (Excl.Tax) $276.00
Tax $0.00
Grand Total (Incl.Tax) $276.00
BILL TO:
Name
Adress
Country
Telephone mobile

PAYMENT METHOD:
PayPal Express

Payer Email:
gmail

Please, somebody else in the same situation? somebody knows if Steinberg send an email with the Activation Code cause it doesn´t appear in my Steinberg Account?

I don´t know if they take long to make it or this means something is done wrong. Although it is half price than usually, i feel not very calm right now.

Thanks in advance.

Just wondering if you called the phone # for the JrrShop to ask them what their procedure is?

Regards. :sunglasses:

No, but i´ve written an email to know, yesterday. Waiting for the answer. I guess the next week could get some info else, but till this moment, i would like to know if somebody else is in the same situation, and specially, if somebody has gotten to solve the incidence.