Cubase pro 12 does not record nothing

Yes i use the Swissonic as main controller , and yes i have activity shown there.
the last night i was diving in the forum and i found this.

https://forums.steinberg.net/t/problem-of-incompatibility-cubase-12-and-midi-swissonic/815846

my midi controller its a miditech midistart 3 49 keys , it´s a class compliant usb controller. when you want to find it in daw it appears like swissonic easkey 49.
also i noticed this days when cubase it´s loading at some point it´s freezes , but if i unplug the usb cable cubase continues loading normally.
this was the message that appears when i forced cubase to close ( cmd-opt-esc )

normally because of my angry i was selecting the first option under preferencias. i tried the last one and re setup conections of midi and midi sync.
and i think i have resolve the problem.
i tried open an instrument track record notes , and in a audio track record audio to see what´s happen and all the setup works fine. :heart_eyes:
i noticed that i was forcing cubase to corrupt midi messages when i checked the sync page and saw that midi clock target has selected all the options.
and now i only have my audio/midi interface midi conection. all the midi is recorded now. sorry was my fault at setting up the daw conections properly

thanks for all your help :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes