Cubase Pro 12 This application was terminated with an error on each shutdown?

There is a thread I saw today that may be of interest to Windows users on this thread:

FWIW, I tried this with the three minidumps from hangs I’ve had thus far with 12.0.20 (not ones I’d explicitly captured, but rather the ones Cubase produces on the next run of Cubase). Two of those where hangs on exit, and showed Kontakt being in the stack trace. The other was a hang when I was trying to add a group track to 16 selected tracks in one go, and did not show any plugins in the trace, so was likely a hang inside Cubase itself.

I’d deleted all my earlier minidumps, so I can’t tell at this point if earlier hangs on shutdown consistently showed Kontakt in the traces. And I haven’t had hangs on exit since the early couple with 12.0.20. (While Kontakt has been in my project all along, it’s conceivable that it might have been frozen and/or disabled at the point of shutting down 12.0.20 most of the time as I know I’ve been mostly working on vocals recently, and have done that against an instrumental tracks mixdown, with all other tracks disabled, to keep resource use low for tracking, comping, etc.)