Cubase Pro 13.0.40 Mix Console Crashes

After the last update, cubase shows serious issues particulary in the mix console crashes every time when i render tracks that have plugins on it, when i try to hide M.C, and when i try to duplicate any thing in the DAW that has Vst or extensions (S.L for example)
After some struggles i recognized that the EuCon software does not work properly with this CB Pro 13.0.40 version.
So i had to remove EuCon software from the computer
It works great till now and i didn’t reinstall Eucon again for now
PC config

• Win 10 with last update
  • AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
  • 16 Gb 3200Mhz DDR4
  • Rog Strix X570-F gaming
    PS: I’m not sure about EuCon software version which is
1 Like

dissable the meter bridge , it’s a known issue.

M

2 Likes

@Norbury_Brook Thx :blush: :pray:

Hi to everyone,

I have been using Cubase for years but it’s my first time in the forum. Actually I have the same Mix Console (MC) crashes after updating to 10.0.40. When I close the MC while tracks are playing, it stuck then close the software. Sometimes it happens when I insert new plugins or instruments.

I updated everything, I disabled the Meter Bridge as Norbury_Brook suggested it, nothing changed. I don’t know what to do else.
Here are the last 2 dmp:

Cubase 9.5.0.55 64bit 2020.9.20 17.15.dmp (393.3 KB)

Cubase 13.0.40 64bit2024.6.11 19.47.38.833.dmp (2.1 MB)

Please, help. I have a lot of projects to work on and it’s very frustrating to feel like wasting time just because the software closes at any step. Thanks in advance for your support!

Blessings!

1 Like

Hi,

To be precise, the issue is the Wave cute in the Meter Bridge. If you switch over to the PPM view, it’s not going to crash.

A hotfix is going to be released soon.

1 Like

Hi,

It’s the very same crash as mentioned above.

Please open MixConsole. Change the Meter Bridge from the Wave to PPM.

1 Like

Hi Martin,
Thank You so much! It Worked! :partying_face:

Blessings to you all!

Hi,

The hotfix has been released.

1 Like

Thx :pray: