Cubase Pro 8.0.020 Rendering

Hi all,

I have a problem after having Cubase Pro updated to Version 8.0.020.

Rendering works but I cannot define the Rendering preferences. The menu I saw in 8.0.010 does not pop up when I click on it.

Does anybody have the same problem too ?

Best regards

Stiegele

Hi stiegele.
As you’ve probably seen, Fabio has seen fit to close the previous thread as resolved on a completely different issue to the one listed. I suggest we continue on this one as it’s already open and give Fabio what he wants, although, I can’t see how it can be anything to do with the problem. So here goes.
I am running Cubase 8 pro 64 bit, Windows 7 64 bit. Intel quad core 2.4 cpu, 8gb ddr3 ram through a TC Konnekt 48.
The problem being that the Render in place preferences are not accessible in 8.0.20 update but work fine in 8.0.10.

We have received confirmation from Development that this issue is caused by the incorrect replacement of the skin file, as described here:

https://www.steinberg.net/nc/en/support/knowledgebase_new/show_details/kb_show/cubase-8020-crashes-when-opening-the-vst-instruments-rack-or-while-loading-an-existing-project.html

The F11 crash, the missing RIP dialogue as well as the MixConsole being cut at the bottom are all solved by replacing that file.

Regards,