Cubase PRO 9.5. Halion Sonic SE 3 and Allen Morgan Updates won't install.

Hi there. I have successfully updated to Cubase PRO 9.5 but I can’t seem to be able to update to Hallion Sonic SE 3 or update the Groove Agent SE Allen Morgan Signature Drums. I keep getting errors when I do.

Thank you.

EDIT: It says the installation source for this product is not available. Verify that the source exists and that you can access it. Error Code:1612.

Try using the full 10GB installer instead and let it reinstall everything.

Thanks where do I find it?

Hi I have found it unfortunately it keeps giving me the same error and I downloaded the full version.

What is going on?

I tried installing HalionSonicSE.msi and it says Another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove the existing version of this product use Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel.

Not sure about Groove Agent SE Allen Morgan Signature Drums.

Very annoying.

Try uninstalling those first I guess. Run the installer as administrator.

Hi I have tried that it comes up with a window saying “The Feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable”.

For the intial source it comes up with "C:\Users\Ben Williams\Downloads\Cubase_Pro_8.5_win\Cubase 8.5\Cubase for Windows\Additional Content\VST Sound".

I think I have solved it I needed to redownload the full version of Cubase PRO 8.5. and find the installers for Halion Sonic SE and Groove Agent SE Allen Morgan Signature Drums to uninstall them in the control panel. Then use the current installers that came with Cubase PRO 9.5.

To check that it had installed them correctly I used the Cubase PRO 9.5. installer to check that they had been updated. Which it says it has.

So I think everything is working now.

Thanks for your help.