Cubase Projects to Cubasis 2??

Apologies in advance for the n00b question!

I just got an ipad pro and want to be able to take my friend’s Cubase project, program drums using the drum editor on my ipad pro (in Cubasis 2) and then send the song back to my guitarist who uses Cubase on PC.

My question- is this possible? I’ve read a ton about going from Cubasis to Cubase but not the other way around.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hy dean13,

The Cubasis importer allows to load Cubasis projects into supported Cubase versions.
Please learn more and download the importer from here: Cubasis Project Importer | Steinberg

To import Cubase projects into Cubasis, please make sure to export the desired MIDI tracks and/or audio tracks from within Cubase, and import them to Cubasis afterwards. Cubase’s batch export feature might come in handy to export these tracks quickly.

A simple and quick way to import files into Cubasis is to make use of iTunes file sharing or Cubasis’ WiFi Server, among other available options.
Please find all of these options and steps described in the MediaBay chapter of the Cubasis in-app help.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Lars

Thanks! Just got an iPad Pro (my first!) and programming drums in for my band’s click tracks. Never used recording/midi software before. Thanks for making this!! It’s been so much fun to learn!

You’re welcome!

To get familiar with the app and its functions, our available tutorials might be helpful to have you set in no time.
Please find all of them right here: [UPDATED] Steinberg Cubasis - Official tutorials & teasers - Cubasis - Steinberg Forums

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars