Steps to reproduce:
- open Cubase (7). Make sure “Devices --> Rewire Renoise” has some inputs selected.
- open Renoise. Renoise displays message “Renoise has detected a ReWire master application. Would you like to connect to this instance as ReWire slave?” Select Yes.
- Attempt to either 1. load Halion (5) as a new plugin, or 2. load a song that already has Halion (5) as a plugin.
the following popup dialog appears:
eLicenser Control - Error
Application " has caused the following error:
An important service has become unresponsive.
Please restart your computer to fix this problem.
Please visit <www.eLicenser.net> to download and install the latest version of the eLicenser Control software in case the problem persists.
Renoise shouldn’t crash, should be able to work as expected.
- I’m using a demo version of Renoise
- I have the latest eLicenser control software
- Without starting Cubase, first starting Renoise and then adding Halion (5) as a VST plugin works just fine (Renoise doesn’t crash and I’m able to track music).