Cubase running on more than one PC

Hi. I have Cubase Pro 11 on a desktop , with of course, a usb licence. I have downloaded another instance of Pro 11 from the ‘Trial’ link, onto my laptop and can use it with the key. Will I continue to be able to do this when the trial period expires? Are there any further steps required?

Will

Alright.

Why trial? You could use the Download Assistant (Steinberg Download Assistant | Steinberg) and directly download 11.0.20 on your laptop. (I don’t know if Trial and normal versions differ at this time.)

Since the license is on your usb-stick (e-licenser), once you had Cubase installed, eLicenser Control Center would see that you have a Cubase Pro license on your usb stick and you would be allowed to use the program as usual.

In fact, I wonder if your Cubase Pro trial time is actually counting down if you have a usb e-licenser (complete with a Cubase Pro license) connected?

Thanks. You could be right. There is nothing in the Help/About panel to suggest that this is a trial version, so I will assume it has been validated fully.