Cubase Studio Weeks - Sale

I just bought Cubase Artist 11 to upgrade to Cubase Pro 11.
I entered the download activation code and I have, on my MySteinberg space,
the Cubase Pro 11 download access code.

However, I don’t want to download Cubase Pro 11 just yet.
not having the proper computer.

The product is in the following state: Not yet activated.
Should I activate it right away? Do I risk losing the benefit of the promotion if I don’t activate the product right away?

Will I receive a USB key in the mail?

thank you for helping me

Bonjour,

Je viens d’acheter Cubase Artist 11 pour passer vers Cubase Pro 11.
J’ai rentré le code d’activation de téléchargement et j’ai, sur mon espace MySteinberg,
le download access code de Cubase Pro 11.

Cependant, je ne souhaite pas télécharger Cubase Pro 11 pour l’instant
n’ayant pas l’ordinateur adéquate.

Le produit est à l’état suivant : Pas encore activé.
Dois-je l’activer tout de suite? Est-ce que je risque de perdre le bénéfice de la promotion si je n’active pas le produit tout de suite?

Vais-je recevoir une clef USB par la poste?

Merci de m’aider

Cordialement
Thibault ANDRIEUX

I bought it today (from Sweetwater) the upgrade from 10.5 pro to 11 pro. Can I keep the code untouched and wait Cubase 11.5 release to be able to use the code for the grace period? I will keep using 10.5 Pro.

Or the download code will expire in 30 days or something like that?

The product is in the following state: Not yet activated.
Should I activate it right away? Do I risk losing the benefit of the promotion if I don’t activate the product right away?

You need to activate at latest August 1st, to get a Pro license instead of an Artist license.

Will I receive a USB key in the mail?

If you ordered one, obviously… You don’t need to travel to Hamburg to pick it up :cowboy_hat_face:

You will need the USB-dongle for the activation. If you don’t have the USB-dongle in time for the activation, that can be solved by opening a support ticket with a receipt of the purchase.
See FAQ here:

Hi Matthias,

I recently purchased a UR12 and received the Cubase AI 11 that came with it; loving it so far. However, years ago I had actually purchased the full version of Cubase 3.0 on CD-ROM; any deals on an upgrade?

Michael

Hey, there is 40% off on the upgrades. And it’s the same Upgrade from Cubase SX 3 and Cubase AI.

1 Like

Hol compre artis hoy hace 7 horas, pero no me llega ningun correo de confirmacion ni nada, y se me desconto el dinero de mi tarjeta ¿ que puedo hacer ? ayuda porfavor

@isrrael_Knight,

i think the server was down for upgrades or something; you should get the confirmation when it’s back up, I pressume.

Mysticmouse

1 Like

The license server is up and running again.
https://forums.steinberg.net/t/license-server-outage-lizenzserver-ausfall-solved-behoben/732783?u=steve

Porfavor alarguen la promoción algunos días mas, en mi caso como la pagina estaba saturada y no aceptaba el pago mi Banco retuvo el dinero. en un par de días me aran el reembolso los del banco