Cubase Studio Weeks - Sale

i hope so! Thank you for answering~

That’s not really in the same ball park is it?

Just bought CB11 upgrade
Waiting for special on WaveLab upgrade :wink:
Thank you Steinberg

So do they usually have a special on Wavelab like with Cubase ?
This time I’m going to wait before upgrading, don’t want to get burnt twice ! :slight_smile:

Hello. I have a Cubase Pro 10.5 today I bought a key with a discount for upgrading to the Cubase Pro11 version. Can I not activate it now, and to activate it when the version of Cubase Pro 11.5 or Cubase Pro 12 will be released? Will I get an automatically new version by activating this key in December?)))

1 Like

I agree. I purchased Artist 11 a few months ago. The free upgrade to Pro should apply to all owners of Artist 11 or else make it just a nominal fee.

1 Like

I bought Cubase 11 update two hours ago. No activation code on email only download access code. How can I activate?

Just enter the download access code in the Steinberg Download Assistant.

1 Like

Hi! Matthias! Thanks for Your quick reply !!!

1 Like

And “we” who already own Pro gets nothing as usual. Not a dime. Thanks!

Not true. Pro owners who waited to update from 10.5 or earlier to 11 get 40% off on the update.

1 Like

Like me! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Hi all. I just buy a box in Amazon to upgrade from Cubase AI 6 (and superior) to Pro 11. As I own the Cubase Elements AI/LE 11 license, I want to know if this purchase is valid for my actual license. Thanks in advance.

Hi, Cubase Elements/AI/LE is name of the installer, not the license. The eLicenser Control Center will tell you which license you have.

Hi. Thanks for the quick reply.
This is what I see:
Cubase Elements 11 actualización desde Cubase Elements / Download Version
Productos en este eLicenser: Cubase Elements 11
Registrado Producto Código de Activación (xxxxxxxxx)
01/04/2021 15:50 Cubase Elements 11
So, Is valid the box with the upgrade from Cubase AI 6 or higher?

Thank you very much!

No, the Upgrade in the box is only for Cubase AI, not Elements. But the upgrade from Elements to Pro is currently on sale.

Please answer my question somebody. Or am I violating something with such questions?

When will I see the free upgrade to pro occuring?
I bought the artist full version.

1 Like

Just as it says on the promo page. Steinberg Sales Offers and Promotions | Steinberg

The way I understand is it should happen instantly when activating the code. For me however it stills shows artist in the eLicenser control center. and when i run cubase.

Do you mean they will change it to pro on august 1st?