I had cubase 5.5 working nicely until stupidly I installed a loads of fonts. At the time I didn’t know that fonts stopped Cubase from working, it took me about 5 days being new to mac!
I eventually tried validating fonts and deleted all the little blighters!
Cubase now loaded ok, but really slow, infact i took about 12mins!
I upgraded to 6.0.1 and the same happens!
I have deleted all cubase files i came across, fixed permissions and reinstalled a few times and it still does it. steinberg technical support didn’t have a clue either…
I can use cubase 6 but it loads of very slowly
oh, i also took all the plugins out and it still does it