Cubase text visibility issue

RUNNING: WIN 7, CUBASE 8.5, KONTAKT 5, VEP PRO, RME 400, AKAI MPK88, 5 2TB 7500 DRIVES, 64 GB

Is there a Cubase preference, or any function that allows us to :
1st: Darken the descriptive text’s numbers and letters in the Project Inspector i.e. Midi 1-Midi Modifiers-Expression Maps etc., and to do the same in the Mix Console ((ie) Insert names-Sends names, Channel Strip names et al so as to make them easier to read and easier on the eye?
My “info line” text is almost indecipherable, and much of the legibility in the Mix Console racks is only a little bit better. None of the text in these areas can be read without leaning forword over my desk and squinting to bring these texts into view. I have 20-20 site. The cause for my problem is that the text hue is so faded into a dark gray set against its black background, and in some areas is so small.
I’ve tried using differing color schemes in the Project Window to offset this but every color that brings more highlight to the text is so bright that its glare quickly begins to create eye fatique for me.

2nd: Or is there a Cubase preference o function that allows us to magnify the text sizes or font?
The adjustment levels in the “Track Controls Settings” don’t give me anything useful as to the above.
Thanks, in advance!
g.c.

P.S.
I’m on a 26 Monitor at its default. I’m on Win 7 so adjustments that I make in Win preferences for the monitor don’t help enough to overcome the hue problem.