Cubase unexpectedly closed - Please help !

Hello ! I have been working really hard on my last track for the last 2 months and I’ve been saving my sessions every week like project1.1, project1.2, project 1.3 etc. Eventually I got stuck in this project but one day I made something really good and the project started to shine again ! It was the project file 1.9 and I just saved it and closed Cubase for a break. After a while I was going to open the project again but after the project was loaded Cubase just closed suddenly and the message “Cubase unexpectedly closed” appeared (I’m not sure if this is the right translation because English isn’t my mother tongue sorry).

I didn’t add any new plugin to the project, I didn’t update anything, I didn’t change any hardware. The interface is okey, the eLicenser is okey too, even Cubase is okey because all the others projects work perfectly. The thing is I have some melodies in this specific project file that I can’t remake again (I have tried). I have tried almost everything but it happens every time I try to open it, no matter what. My main theory is that the file is somehow corrupted or something similar… Actually I have no idea what’s going on, this had never happened to me before. Please Help ! I need to open that project file !!!

I have a 2012 Macbook pro with SSD, 16GB RAM and OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 I don’t have any compatibility problem with any other project. I have attached a screen capture with the error’s detail. Thanks !!