cubase vst plugins turn black after closing YOSEMITE

Hey everyone,

Anyone else having this issue? I upgraded to Yosemite and my plugins are now leaving a black space on my screen when I close out of them. Until I close out of Cubase they just stay there. I know Cubase hasn’t been approved for Yosemite yet but I thought this was really odd.

I’m running Cubase 6.07 on a 2012 Macbook Pro i7. 16gb RAM.

Currently we cannot recommend Steinberg customers to update to OS X 10.10 Yosemite. While we ensured that installers of our current product range were compatible with Yosemite from the start, we have been receiving sporadic user feedback regarding issues when running under Apple’s new operating system since its public release last week. This information is currently being evaluated through our quality assurance team; in case you rely heavily on a seamless operation of our products, we ask you to postpone the Yosemite update until we have published our product compatibility chart on www.steinberg.net

thanks josh, do you know if they will be providing updates from cubase 6.07 to address these issues eventually or is that product no longer supported?

thanks