Cubase with maschine

Hi, I would like to buy maschine mikro mk3 but I read many opinions for compatibility with cubase and some say that there are problems for this daw. Does anyone successfully use this pad? Opinions on this?

I use the Maschine VST a lot in Cubase. No issues so far, but I use a Jam.

1 Like

Thanks for answering me and removing my doubt but I do not know what Jam is … would you be so kind as to provide me maybe a link to this product so I try to understand if I have to get it too?
tks

I use my Maschine MK3 with Maschine VST all the time in Cubase and I also have a Cubase template setup that when I load Maschine VST the hardware MK3 will control whatever vst instrument I load in a Cubase track. I like to do that because I can use the scale mode of the MK3. That’s just how I do it, other’s probably do it differently. I’ve never had any issues with Maschine VST in Cubase.

1 Like

I’ve been using a Maschine Mk2 very successfully with Cubase 11 for a long time.

1 Like

I have been thinking about replacing my basic Yamaha MIDI synth with a controller that has more capability, but I really don’t want to have to commit to the Maschine ecosystem of VSTis and effects. I am happy with the VSTis and effects I already have. Is something like the Komplete Kontrol S61 very useful if you aren’t using the Native Instruments VSTs and VSYIs?

1 Like

Hi, I guess not! the ecosystem of Native is excellent but not essential for example I have some Native tools but I use them when necessary because they are still excellent.
The drumpad I want to buy looks the best in its price category but I had doubts that the friends here have perhaps resolved.

Very interesting! but I would take the mikro mk3 version and I don’t know if your configuration system could be applied to my version but when I get familiar with the object I will probably ask you even more details.
thank you.

It would work the same as mine. At one time I had the Mikro mk3 and used it the same way. Feel free to hit me up with any questions you may have.

1 Like