Until yesterday I had no issues at all; now I am completely unable to use Cubase as it can’t get past start-up. It gets stuck on ‘Initializing Studio Manager’ indefinitely.
Here are the things I have already tried:
- Clearing hard disk space (have 33 GB free)
- Waiting 6+ hours
- Starting in safe mode, disabling plugins and disabling/deleting preferences
- Running as administrator
- Rebooting laptop
- Opening a specific project rather than Cubase generally
- Checking for any pending or recent Windows updates (there weren’t any)
- Downloading the latest download assist and all relevant updates
I’m tempted to uninstall and reinstall, and I would have already apart from the fact that my version of Cubase doesn’t appear to exist in the downloader, or even as an option when I was submitting a help ticket. Is ‘Cubase LE AI Elements 10.5’ the same as ‘Cubase LE 10.5’, ‘Cubase AI 10.5’, ‘Cubase Elements 10.5’ or none of the above?
I rely on Cubase for work and have deadlines approaching, so any solutions gratefully received!