Cubaseai10 question

How can I keep all the zones in the main screen locked so that every time I open up cubaseai10 all the zones that I chose to begin with show up after a reopen…

Hi,

This is an known issue of Cubase Elements/AI/LE 10.0.5 and 10.0.10. Hopefully it will be fixed with the next update.

I can’t install Cubase AI 10 from loading of your site Install archive. I’m loading archive with help Steinberg Download Assistant. I buing UR22mkII in official shop. That complect have official activate code from Cubase AI 10 and I have registred on your site already. Also I’m install eLicenser Control Center, but it not see any soft to activate. When I try to extract Install archive or open any install file inside archive - arcivator program sand me a message: D:\Cubase AI 10\WIN64\Cubase AI 10 - 10.0.10 Full\Cubase_LE_AI_Elements_10.0.10_Installer_win.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged. Cannot execute “C:\Users\A4F7~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX00.552\Cubase LE AI Elements 10\Additional Content\Installer Data\Steinberg Library Manager.exe”

On my PC stand Win7 SP1, no one drivers from site is’nt suit, but I install driver from disc from box with card successfully.

So what I have to do with this problem? I have a ten days to check my new UR 22 mkII and free soft with this sound card.

Hi and welcome,

If you cannot unzip the file, I’m afraid, you have to download the Full installer again. It seems, it has not been downloaded completely.

The video, how to activate Cubase AI, you can find here.

[/quote]

Hi and welcome,

If you cannot unzip the file, I’m afraid, you have to download the Full installer again. It seems, it has not been downloaded completely.

The video, how to activate Cubase AI, you can find here.
[/quote]

Upgrade my arcivator, reload Full Cubase AI - archive extract. But file Setup.exe is not lunch - windows try to find answear on this problem from Net and not found. Then I open every install file handly and all successful installing. Try to lunch Cubase AI now.

Clicking shortcut Cubase AI 10, it show me “welcome (lunch) little window” for a second, and then hide it out and nothing more did not happen. So what to do? My garanted free soft is not lunch, wy???
Also, site navigation is very difficult, registered users should be an easier way to use the available resources of the company. In particular, there is no online chat to assist in installing and running the company’s equipment and programs. Installation and activation of programs is very difficult for the average user, and the video on your link is not informative and has missing pieces.

Hi,

Is your Windows 7 up to date? I would say some of the necessary components is missing.

You can try to install semi-manually. So don’t use the Setup.exe. Go thru the folders and find Cubase setup.exe (or something like this) and install this file. Then you have to install the eLCC, and don’t forget to the library.

Sorry, I’m not on Windows, and I’m also not really the installation expert, so I cannot point to the exact folders/files.

Try installing the trial version and then activate it with your new activation code.

Hi, musical friends!
I’ve bought usb-interface UR22 MK2 and inside the box there was a sheet with activation code for Cubase AI 10. I downloaded the distribution kit, but during its installation the following screen appears:
Elicenser control can not be installed due to your operational system which is outdated and must be at least Windows 7. But it’s weird because I’ve got Windows 7x64 Ultimate version.
What options do i have? Please, give me some advice )

I downloaded the 10.10.15 2/6/19 update for cubase10 and it fixed the left zone or track inspector not being saved open instead of hidden…it would open with a blank or create empty when it first started out …it’s alright now though…