Cubasis 1.7.2 maintenance update available now!

BeatMaker 2 for example

restarting playback in order to take changes in the midi editor into account is even more than a showstopper…
ymmv

sounds like a showstopper to me - i didn’t pay THAT MUCH money to workaround and to take a while even to undo minor things…

I would like to know also

Mee too :open_mouth:

Me too

No reply means very obvoiusly not submitted yet :cry:

Send to’ Apple ?

S0rry :frowning:

on Monday. 17.02.

Jan

well then maybe on the weekend you can fix the Midi output in the settings menu :smiley: …it only seems to work when it wants to and it is hard as hell to get it to stay on any kind of milliseconds even with a stylus that little slider is ridiculous we need numbers or something we can type in manually Thanks and can’t wait for that update

Really need the sustain pedal issue sorting. Only purchased it yesterday and can’t even record a piano line properly. Hope the update fixes it. Can’t wait to get going with it. :neutral_face:

Hi,

The update is available now!

I have the same problem of last update with some IAA synths like Addictive and Cube: when I push freeze button the result is a Silence Wave file…

Can you explain me why???

Worth every minute of the wait. So far so good. Rock solid and no more lagging audio tracks, crackles and so far uber stable.

Thanks for a stellar effort despite all the negative comments. Hopefully this update will keep them quiet for a while :wink:

Great update but no bias anymore as IAA?

A wild guess but could there be a relation with the problem mentioned in this thread as I see cube and addictive synth?

Thank you Cubasis dev team…I updated the app this morning and the audio problems are gone on my iPad 2 without any additional tweaks. Now I can get to work! Cheers.

It looks like the issues that were holding me up are resolved. (Cracking/popping audio tracks and audio track “skipping” while recording). Performance is much better across the board on my iPad Mini (1st gen) too.

Thanks so much for the update!

Bias loaded fine as an effect. Bias does have the IAA bug where you have to start it first then attach to it from within Cubasis.

Bias works great now! It was my mistake! Great update