Cubasis 1.9.7 audio file managment

Hello,
I have been looking around, and searching through this forum, but haven’t seemed to have found an answer, so I apologize in advance if this has been asked and answered.

I am new to iOS Cubasis, and want to transfer my sample hits and loops directories from my computer to Cubasis, and am trying to figure out the file management system in use. Basically, I have tried both through iTunes and http so send files to Cubasis, and they all end up in the audio folder. I do not seem to be able to create a folder directory of hit types, as well as loop speeds and types. I figured I can upload zipped files, but my questions are these:

• is it possible to create a folder directory and place files inside?
  • how do you move uploaded audio files from the audio folder to the my samples folder?
  • is it possible to create pre-configured drum hit kits that will load into the drum sampler without having to do this on a per pad basis?
  • when I upload a zip file, is it automatically deleted once the files have been extracted and moved to the audio directory?

I am hoping someone might be able to help me with these question. I am looking around trying to get my head wrapped around if I can get my Akai MPD218 pads mapped, because at the moment, when I am playing with the drum pads in Cubasis, the pad orders are way off. My pad one through four are correct, but after that, the pad mapping is almost random for some kits (eg: pad four on my MPD218 maps to pad 8 for most kits, and there are a few kits which there is no discernible patterns to how the virtual and physical pads are mapped).