Cubasis 2.1?

I don’t know is I can do this but is there any threads or forum posts that which outline wanted and possible new features for up and coming updates for Cubasis? I would love to see that. If not can we start one?

I for one would like to have many new features if possible. I just don’t know if Steinberg checks this stuff out or would be open to feature submissions or whatever. Anyways. Thank you for the wonderful software and everything. I just got Cubasis yesterday, it’s my first Steinberg product other than the free synth they have on the app store… very cool by the way! :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing what is all done with all of this in and into the future. Thanks - MA.

Features I would like to see myself to start with:

• Dubble tap popup window with options to erase etc. like on the top bar or whatever.
  • A tags, marker or label like track on the top that you can layout your track parts… Verse, Chorus etc.
  • It would be nice if we could duplicate tracks and rearrange them… like move them up and down in the chain etc.
  • Etc. etc. etc. etc.

Thank you.

Hi MasterAscendant,

The next Cubasis update is in the works for quite some time.
New features and improvements will be announced once updates become available.

Best,
Lars

Sweet! Thank you so much! Love your guys work!

I have been looking for a way to use spectrum analyser in cubasis. the Best would be if it was included in the eq.
or 3rd party audio units eq, but I have not been able to find such ting yet, I am a bit new to ipads and cubasis, I use cubasis a bit I like the portability and import option.

Arne

Hi Arne,

I’d suggest to browse for a spectrum analyser app on iTunes for now.

Best,
Lars

The 2.1 update is available…
Find out more: Cubasis 2.1 available - Cubasis - Steinberg Forums

Best,
Lars

Wooohoo!