Cubasis 2.6 and Flash Sale available

Dear all,

We are proud to announce the immediate availability of Cubasis 2.6, which adds great new features and fixes and improvements throughout the app.

Cubasis 2.6 Tutorial Clip

Version 2.6 comes with Audio Unit full-screen support, providing comfortable and precise editing of instruments and effects plug-in parameters. Full support of ROLI’s free NOISE app offers access to the unique Seaboard and Drum Grid visualizers to create inspiring drum and melody parts, directly in Cubasis. Adding MIDI CC support for compatible Audio Unit effects plug-ins presents advanced options to operate compatible AU effects plug-ins. The update is rounded out by several user-requested improvements and fixes, providing highest performance and rock-solid stability.

The 2.6 update is freely available to Cubasis 2 and Cubasis LE 2 users.

And to top it off, we have a 50%-off sales promotion on Cubasis and the Waves Plug-in Bundle, plus other great offers on all remaining in-app purchases. This special offer lasts from September 17 to September 24, 2018.

For details, please head over to the Cubasis website or visit the App Store.

As usual, please do us a favour and show your support by rating Cubasis in the App Store.
While it takes only a short moment, it helps us big time!

Enjoy making music with Cubasis!

Best,
Lars

Cubasis Flash Sale (runs until September 24, 2018)

Cubasis 2 $24.99/27.99€ (Reg. $49.99/54.99€)
Waves Plug-in Bundle IAP $9.99/10.99€ (Reg. $19.99/21.99€)
Classic Machines IAP $3.99/4.49€ (Reg. $6.99/7.99€)
FX Pack 1 IAP $3.99/4.49€ (Reg. $6.99/7.99€)
FX Pack 2 IAP $3.99/4.49€ (Reg. $6.99/7.99€)

What’s New in Cubasis 2.6

Audio Unit full-screen support*
Tweak sounds and parameters with utmost accuracy, using Cubasis’ super-sized full-screen support for Audio Unit instruments and effects plug-ins. Enjoy maximum productivity, creativity and flexibility, switching between the available screen sizes at lightning speed with only a few taps.

ROLI NOISE Seaboard and Drum Grid visualizer support*
Experience a new approach to making music, using ROLI’s free downloadable NOISE app within Cubasis. Create inspiring drum and melody parts through intuitive gestures, using the unique Seaboard and Drum Grid visualizers, now directly accessible via Cubasis’ Audio Unit full-screen mode.

MIDI CC support for compatible Audio Unit effect plug-ins*
Easily remote control your favorite compatible Audio Unit effect plug-ins via external controllers. No matter if you’re moving effect knobs via MIDI Learn or switching presets via program change — if your Audio Unit effects plug-in supports it, it can be done in Cubasis with great ease.

Ready for iOS 12
Cubasis 2.6 has been fully tested and proven compatible with iOS 12 by Apple.

*Requires iOS 11 or later

Maintenance and improvements

CB-4457 MIDI polyphonic aftertouch support for compatible Audio Unit and Inter-App Audio instruments.
CB-4105 MPE support for compatible Audio Unit and Inter-App Audio instruments.
CB-4458 Audio Unit MIDI effects can now be triggered in stop mode.
CB-4471 Improved stability when loading Audio Unit instruments that provide an input UI and for AU MIDI effects.
CB-4475 Solves a phenomenon, where a playhead cursor display update renders Cubasis unreliable.
CB-4467 Changing the MIDI input channel while playing notes on an external device no longer results in hanging notes.
CB-4478 MiniSampler user interface close button is no longer unavailable, when the instrument is opened alongside the drum pads or keyboard.
CB-4477 Several minor bugfixes and performance improvements.

Any details about CB-4477?
I haven’t noticed anything in regards to performance improvements. I’m experiencing audio crackling and CPU spikes on my Mini2 with Ruismaker, Rozeta XOX, Troublemaker, Rozeta Bassline, and Sunrizer AUs. That’s a very minimal setup to be dealing with this issue.

I updated to iOS 12 and it didn’t make a difference. Every else works better except Cubasis.

Is the price for the step-up from LE also reduced?

Hi rtorstrick,

The Full Feature Set Cubasis LE in-app purchase is included in the sale, please head over to the Cubasis 2.6 LE forum announcement for more details.
Please note that a compatible device is required to unlock Cubasis LE from demo mode, more details to be found here.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Lars

Hello
I have a problem installing
Error and get out
My phone is 6

Hi suzaanroshan,

Cubasis requires an iPad.

Best,
Lars