Cubasis 3.0.2 planned for end of March with Pencil support

I was skimming through app store reviews now that update 3.0.1 has been released (spoiler alert, hasn’t fixed all problems for all users Edit: but I’m sure it’s a great update :slight_smile: ) and Lars volunteered that 3.0.2 is currently planned for release by the end of March, AND that the next focus is Pencil support, AND that it’s in beta already. Great news. I hope that the second focus is zapping some more bugs! :smiley:

Hi Pitchy,

Thanks for your message.

With Cubasis 3.0.1 we did our best to resolve the most important issues, reported by our users.

Please share more details about the issues you’ve been experiencing (see our bug reporting form below).
This ensures we’re aware of them, and enables us trying to reproduce and hopefully address them.

Thank you for your help!

Best wishes,
Lars

Bug Reporting Form

1. Summary/Title
    (Provide a short but descriptive sentence that summaries the issue or feature request)

2. Description
    (Provide a detailed description and list the step by step process to reproduce the issue to help the team to understand and reproduce the problem)

3. Expected Results
    (Describe what you expected to see)

4. Actual Results
    (Describe what you actually saw)

5. Environment
    (Count the hardware and software including version numbers being used)

Hi Lars, sounds good. I don’t have a bug to report, I was just going by one early app store review by a user that’s still seeing issues when importing Cubasis 2 tracks (few tracks missing, followed by crashes after manually adding tracks). Thanks for being active on the forum and on the app store! :thumbsup:

But it’s too long for a progress…

Anyway I’m new of the cubasis user and I’m glad for cubasis was released for iPhone version. Coz i just have the iPhone device. And without any bugs, I like the options inside it. Just little hard for chopping sample, and why there’s no bass with sound what i like? May like liverpool bass? If i have the sample my own bass how to put on it?? Is any options or suggestions for me? Help! :grin:

#Ireallysorryaboutmyenglish
#stilllearning

Hi Pirchboy,

Glad to hear you don’t experience any issues!

Normally, Cubasis 2 projects should import fine with Cubasis 3.
I’ve asked the user to file a bug report, to find out more about the issue.

Enjoy using Cubasis!

Best,
Lars

Hi Andi_lofly,

Thanks for your message.

Cubasis comes with three virtual instruments, and many bass presets.
If you haven’t done already, please check these steps to browse all available basses:

• Please go to Media/Instruments
  • Choose one of the available instruments (Microsonic, MiniSampler, Micrologue)
  • Tap “Autoplay” and select bass-type category presets to check out the available previews

Hope this helps to find the instrument you’re looking for.

Regarding your own sample:
We plan to bring back the MiniSampler edit functionality with the upcoming Cubasis 3.0.2 update, scheduled to be released at the end of March.

Best,
Lars

I’m sorry but I’ve checked and I’ve manipulated for this with bass track with sample. I put it in one by one just like my drum! When you don’t have the “minisampler” yet, I’ve got the good things for my drum, i don’t know if I put my own drum sample without midi it’s become more good, but it’s too hard to do. So I’ve checked on your demos too (smear). But, you just got the real bass! It’s not a deal… coz I don’t have the real bass. :smiley:

So what about “mini sampler “, this will become pro tool or just same function like on Cubasis 2? Especially for chopping an sample for flipping inside it? I hope you can put more options for editing track like copy-paste inside it, cross fade etc. it’s become fire :fire: :slight_smile:

So what about “mini sampler “, this will become pro tool or just same function like on Cubasis 2? Especially for chopping an sample for flipping inside it? I hope you can put more options for editing track like copy-paste inside it, cross fade etc. it’s become fire > :fire: > > :slight_smile:

Hi,

Our first step is to bring back the MiniSampler edit functionality, similar to Cubasis 2.
We will do our best to make this happen with 3.0.2 aimed to be released at the end of March 2020.

Best,
Lars