Loaded a project from previous day and update and DSP/air sound was Through the roof! Pre update it was fine. Using the Model D AU and it’s cause a bunch of air noise hindering my production!
Thank you for your message.
Please note that Model D is a demanding plug-in in terms of power consumption.
Here are some tips:
- Please open “System Info” (last tab of the inspector tabs)
- Start playback and check CPU/DSP usage
- Try to choose higher “Latency” values to unstress the system
- Make use of “Track Freeze”
- Reduce the number of 3rd party apps
Hope that helps!